Is it possible to start up prospective projects by Chinese people?

本文发表在 rolia.net 枫下论坛99% Chinese coming from the mainland are urging to seek a job. OK, we need to survive, I agree. But comparing to 65% population is self-employed. There are seldom discussions about bringing up some professional business and take care our own baby.

I already heard people murmuring about everything but possible. Some words in the following may sound harsh to someone. However, I would rather to take the risk of being cursed to stir up some could-be unrest hearts.

First of all, Chinese people are not nothing when talking about cooperation. Hold on, don’t tell me again, I’ve heard enough that “A single Chinese guy is a dragon, Chinese in flocks are worms.” Or “Be careful when Chinese are alone. No need to pay attention when they group up, they will be too busy in fighting between each other to compete outside world”. Feel proud? Really shame. We are Chinese. We don’t need others to tell us who we are. We are here to show the world that the legend is not true.

Don’t be scared. Dispute is not Chinese people’s proprietary right. It belongs to all races of people. It’s human nature. Agree? Basically it is unavoidable natural stuff, so the point is: do not try to elude from it, try to ‘love’ it with proper attitude. People are arguing because they are deeply involved, although overwhelmed with a little bit emotion. Don’t take it personally, keep open, straight, constructive, and seasoned with a little bit humor. We will keep on going, going and going…Keep it in a business way. Let’s say “forget about it” once things gets settled, no matter how fierce the argument has been.

Still others would say that Chinese can adhere together in the startup (poor) period, but will fail to hang on once got money. Sounds like small hoodlums. Are we? Again, I have to say that greedy is also human nature. I have witnessed breakup between white guys even before becoming prosperous. The way to deal with it: put everything on the table, plus a little bit more dedicated.

Then, we Chinese people, have virtues over others. Because our profound culture, we will not go to extremes on either end. Because we lived a plain life, we will not burn away money like spoiled kids. Because we are humble, we will not get beaten down crushed before we get strong. We can tolerate more bearing, work harder, and doubtless, we are more comprehensive minded and longsighted.

But how come?

We have to admit that Chinese people are more conservative, negative, and pessimistic. To be aggressive does not necessarily mean to attack. To be optimistic does not mean careless. To praise does not mean immature. These aspects are probably what drag us backwards. Either in your work or doing your own stuff, judge things in a more positive way.

Finally, Let’s get down to some details. What do you consider about the future of Hi-Tech? The end of world already? May be true from the job market point of view. So many closing down and lay off. Not many companies have the funds to open new projects. New immigrants stay at home for months or even over a year. What are you doing now and what will you do? When will be the recover? I would say that hi-tech already rooted into everyday life and will penetrate into every corner of all kinds of fields you can imagine, or where you can not. What is broken of so called bubble since last year is the “money burner” business modal converse to the traditional way of business. Once the growth point or modal established, the IT industry will boom again. The exponential explosive developing period will span decades after this re-formatting time.

Let’s prepare for that. Please pass on to http://www.rolia.com/forum/forum_showPost.php?_bno=500&_cno=0&tno=29753&pno=206107&searchfor=

Thanks for your attention.更多精彩文章及讨论,请光临枫下论坛 rolia.net
Sign in and Reply Report